LEARN TO DO HAIR EXTENSIONS
TRAINING IS 7 DAYS A WEEK
BOOK NOW - LETS EXTEND HAIR TOGETHER
Are you unemployed & tired of looking for work?
Need a new career? Need to gain a new skill?
Are you fed up investing in training that earn you nothing in return
Do you want to earn between $500 - $1,500 a week? If yes
this is course will earn you top dollars
This course is designed for existing hairdressers and the general public wishing to learn and earn money. Work your own hours and enjoy the FREEDOM of owning your own hair extension business! Become fully qualified and be running your own business in less than a week. Even if you do not want to run this as a business the money you can save by learning how to do hair extensions and doing family and friends is amazing.
Realistically earn over $500 per week or more!
Repeat clients continually boost your earning potential to extreme levels!
You will learn the following hair extensions techniques
Hair weft (Sewing method)
Students will be taught how to do the traditional and very popular cornrow braid and the sew in and weave on techniques. These are safe and robust methods used widely in afro Caribbean, African American, and African communities, and now very widely in the western or European communities.
Microlinks hair extensions
Micro links are small beads that are clamped into the hair with your natural hair and the extension inside. These are becoming increasingly popular. The links I use are aluminum with a layer of silicone inside which completely protects the hair and stops the links from slipping.
Fusion bonding hair extensions
The hot fusion method uses a heat applicator to melt a Keratin tip into the hair. They generally last longer without maintenance but cannot be re-used like the micro links.
Clip in Hair Extensions and Micro Weft
It’s a simple do it yourself hair extension technique that anyone can do in minutes. You will be taught how to apply and securely attach high quality metal clips. Very easy to wear and remove!
Tape method or the sandwiched method
They can be installed very fast and they look the most natural because they sit so flat in your hair.
The pre-taped weft of hair is typically sandwiched on either side of the natural hair. Results are seamless.
The course is full on training
- You will be taught how to do a braid that lays flat across the head
- How to add synthetic hair to braid
- How to sew weft hair on to the tracks made
- You will also be taught how to apply and remove hair extensions
- How to colour match, do a consultation, blend and style
- Professional application for each technique
- Professional technique
- Hair Sectioning
- Tools to use for each technique
- Re- bonding of hair extensions
- Hair evaluations and client evaluation
- Hair structure and hair origin
- Hair care, before and after care
- How much to charge
- Hair history and hair origin
- Professional communication
- Professional consultation ( What to ask clients and how to assess)
- Legal implications to watch out for
- Stock and products
- Follow up customer service
- Where and how to buy the hair and tools (Nationally as well as internationally)
- Business registration and set up and advertising
- Plus how to start your own hair extension business plus much, much more!!!
- Also the opportunity to join our client referral system to help you start earning instantly!!!!
Course Time and days (There are 2 options)
Option 1. Course starts from 9am till 1pm for 2 days
Option 2. Course starts from 9am till 7pm for 1 day
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The course Price is $1250
Pick the dates and days, then call or email to book your place.
You don’t need to buy hair or tools as all will be provided for training purposes on the day.
Tools and hair supplies are available at wholesale discounted rate for all our students.
On completion all students will receive a Braids of Africa hair extensions certificate of Completion
Call: 0466 247 937 to book your place or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org